Friday, 15 June 2012

First real ceramic experience...



Throwing was the first ceramic technique to learn on the agenda and what a technique. Aside from being a bloody nightmare learning how to centre (which I suppose many people have to endure when learning and find a pain in the arse...I know a lot of my group did!) it was a really enjoyable experience.


Getting straight in there and getting your hands dirty is always a fun
experience and watching my university pals and friends do it as well made it even more enjoyable. A few tantrums and tears and a LOT of disasters but a good outcome and a great team-building exercise :) Result of all those weeks of hard work being a "child's" Peter Rabbit based ceramic bowl in black and white (though I mainly think I did it because I'm still a child at heart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment