Here are a few selected drawings from life drawing classes which ran from September to January 2011-2012. As the classes progressed, the opportunity was given to explore and draw more freely and with different mediums and types of paper however, I always found myself coming back to charcoal. Unfortunately these classes have ended now and I fear that my drawing skills have gone back to cach (Welsh word for shit!) all over again so am considering joining a life drawing class outside of the university to see if I can improve my skills once again.
My creative practice is based upon jewellery and body adornment. Ideas are drawn from an emotional response to the aspects of human experiences, what it is to be human and the emotional factors of our existence. My ideas are largely drawn from past experiences and so my own recollections of growing up are a major factor in my work including the environment of my childhood and being surrounded by natural, serene surroundings. All images are copyright so please ask before using them.
Friday, 15 June 2012
A little bit late....
So I am a little bit late starting my blog considering I have been studying ceramic and jewellery design for a year and have completed my first year and passed :) but I thought I'd start from the beginning.
Here are a few selected drawings from life drawing classes which ran from September to January 2011-2012. As the classes progressed, the opportunity was given to explore and draw more freely and with different mediums and types of paper however, I always found myself coming back to charcoal. Unfortunately these classes have ended now and I fear that my drawing skills have gone back to cach (Welsh word for shit!) all over again so am considering joining a life drawing class outside of the university to see if I can improve my skills once again.
Here are a few selected drawings from life drawing classes which ran from September to January 2011-2012. As the classes progressed, the opportunity was given to explore and draw more freely and with different mediums and types of paper however, I always found myself coming back to charcoal. Unfortunately these classes have ended now and I fear that my drawing skills have gone back to cach (Welsh word for shit!) all over again so am considering joining a life drawing class outside of the university to see if I can improve my skills once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment