Friday, 15 June 2012

London - December 2011

A visit to London in December proved inspiring and a time to relax and have fun with some friends. Also with a chance to see 'Grayson Perry-Tomb of the Unknown Craftsman' in the British Museum it was a trip not to be missed for me personally. I always said that I would love to go and see one of his exhibitions and that became a reality for me on this trip. It was awe-inspiring and ever so inspirational. Anyway, I also had a great time exploring other galleries such as the V&A, Saatchi and smaller galleries around London.


The group

 

British Museum








V&A


Saatchi





All work and no play though, makes Jill a dull girl so a few of us decided to head to Covent Garden one night for some relaxing retail therapy and stopped for a bit of lunch in Carluccio's (which happened to be the BEST Italian food I have ever eaten in my life.)




And just to top it all off, whilst waiting for our taxi we happened to be standing outside STRINGFELLOWS of all bloody places and had a good old giggle while listening to Julie trying to tell the cab driver where we were and avoiding that part particularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment